EagleView Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Inguinal Lymph Node

by Oct 21, 2021MED PROS, Reviews0 comments

– by Naroopa N, Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer From USA

Case

The patient is a 70-year-old woman. The patient is having right leg swelling and pain in the upper leg medial area. Ultrasound scan is performed using the EagleView probe. The deep femoral artery and vein are observed in the sagittal plane clearly. Upon scanning the patient to rule out DVT (deep vein thrombosis) the deep veins are clearly observed and close with compression, as shown below.

Color doppler is applied and demonstrated a beautiful doppler flow in the deep veins and the deep arteries with pulsed wave option. Pulsed wave shows a clear triphasic wave form in the femoral artery.

Upon augmentation, the femoral vein is showing filling in blue doppler color and the difference in the waveform is clearly displayed when augmentation occurs.  

Conclusion

Upon scanning the area of pain; two inguinal lymph nodes areas seen on the right side. Impression: There was no evidence of deep vein thrombus or arterial obstruction. The patient has numerous inguinal lymph nodes that were measured and will be monitored.

Is Ultrasound Necessary for the Pregnant Dog

Dog pregnancy can be confusing and stressful. In general, the average period of canine pregnancy will last about 2 months. However, it is difficult to predict the timing of delivery because the breeding date doesn't always match up with the conception date and the...

The Difference Between 3-Channel and 12-Channel ECG

The Electrocardiograph is used to measure and record the electrical signal from the heart to check for different heart conditions by using electrodes placed on the skin of limbs and chest. The resting 12-lead electrocardiogram is commonly used to assess cardiovascular...

Ultrasound Scanning Images of the 4 Most Common Kidney Diseases

Renal ultrasonography is an important method for diagnosing and treating kidney disease. This article summarizes the most common ultrasonographic findings for kidney disease for reference. Normal Kidney Longitudinal scan with an ultrasound probe showed that the kidney...

How to do a 12-Lead ECG?

Since the American Heart Association's recommendation to obtain prehospital 12-lead electrocardiograms on patients with acute coronary syndrome, EMS providers have played an increasingly important role in identifying these patients, beginning the appropriate...

How Important is 12-Lead ECG Machine in Emergency Medical Service?

Emergency medical service(EMS) is an essential part of the health care system and is always expected to be available always and continuously in case of need. The 12-lead ECG is one of the most fantastic advances in EMS treatment since the invention of the...

EagleView Ultrasound Review from Dr.Mustafa Taha

Shared by Dr. Mustafa Taha(@مصطفى محمود السيد from Facebook) I am so happy to  provide you a number of videos of multiple interested in...

Eagleview Ultrasound Review of Detecting Gallbladder Polyp

-From Dr. Mohamed Omer Khider Ahmed Gallbladder Polyps - are present in 4 to 6 percent of the population.4,5 An estimated 90% are benign cholesterol polyps, less than 10 mm in size and are incidental findings. The remaining 10% are adenomatous polyps that have...

5 Eagleview Ultrasound Cases in Whole-body Scanning from Dr. Diego Scarpetta

"It's an opportunity to promote the use of clinical ultrasound." Dr. Diego Scarpetta, an internist from Colombia in South America, ordered his ultrasound probe from geteagleview.com and shared us with some cases of clinical scans using Eagleview Ultrasound. From: IG:...

Wellue Health – Frequently Asked Questions

Is Wellue O2Ring FDA approved? Wellue O2ring is a FAD-approved device. It can monitor a person's oxygen levels, heart rate, and body movements every second. ... In addition, the O2Ring comes with a 1-year warranty and 30-day return policy. Is Wellue health...

The application of EagleView Ultrasound in detecting gallstone in the gallbladder 

- by Dr. Nigel Minihane, member of the Royal College of Physicians Case A 68-year-old man presented to his general practitioner with a 24-hour history of constant, centralised abdominal pain in the absence of pyrexia or other symptoms of sepsis. On examination, he was...

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: